To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Herndon, VA 20170
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales (Government Vertical/Mobility Solutions)
Samsung SDS America, Inc. • Herndon, VA
Posted 29 days ago
*Be advised this is a sales position, but we are open to interviewing technical candidates with great communication skills, experience working with clients/customers in developing solutions and willingness to take on sales goals.
- Engage with enterprise clients and partners to sell SDSA solutions and services driving business development activities.
- Access and analyze customer's specifications and present integration of products with the solution.
- Provide support for clients and technical team, act as the main technical advisor for client accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with technical decision makers.
- Leverage all channels (external and internal partners) to generate sales pipeline and enhance sales opportunities in both new and existing accounts
- Meet target revenue and profitability by Federal Government verticals and/or accounts including accurate opportunity forecasting
- Develop and implement customer service process methodologies for creating a repeatable, scalable and measureable customer delivery infrastructure within Government vertical markets of responsibilities
- Manage each account (multiple accounts in large customers) to specific targets on strategic/ economic values including all relevant levels of customer personnel
- Manage internal resources (SDS) and external partners (channel and solutions) for successful account-specific project management (success criteria includes on-time, on-budget, on-function/scope)
- Manage account/project specific issues, risks and quality
- Participate in external reputation building (in alignment with marketing campaigns, industry events, etc.)
- Bachelor???s Degree required
- 8+ years of experience selling Mobile Solutions, working with Top SI/Carriers, DoD, State or Local Government agencies
- Proven sales track records in enterprise(B2B)
- Able to build trusting relationship with customers at all level (CXO, middle managers, working level) based on subject matter expertise and SDS offerings
- Product Solution Sales knowledge in Mobility Solutions, mobile security and enterprise mobility management with Government verticals
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects and programs (budget, on-time, quality) and business planning capability
- Superior technical expertise of products and services in enterprise IT and mobility solution
- Experience with marketing programs and campaigns
- Excellent presentation, communications skills and Problem-solving skills
- Team player and well organized
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401(k), Vacation, Sick Days
Samsung SDS America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, disability, medical condition, family leave status, citizenship status, ancestry, marital status, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
The contractor (Samsung SDS America) will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information.