To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Med Assist MyChildrens-West Plano Job
Children’s Health • Dallas, TX
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Children's HealthSM Pediatric Groupis a network of pediatric primary care offices currently operating several practices throughout Dallas and Collin County. We are committed to improving the lives of children in our community by providing them with a high quality and affordable patient-centered medical home. Children's Health Pediatric Group is a 501c (3) affiliate corporation of Children's HealthSM Children’s Medical Center.
Children’s Health Pediatric Group is currently looking for Medical Assistants to join our team at the West Plano practice.
This job is responsible for performing various outpatient care duties and prepares patients for examinations/procedures.
- Gathers patient data regarding condition
- Take vital signs such as blood pressure, temperature, respiration, height and weight and documents in
- medical records
- Prepare examination rooms by arranging sterile instruments on tray and stocking rooms with
- appropriate medical supplies
- Perform routine laboratory functions such as cleaning and maintaining laboratory and examination room equipment and disposal of medical waste
- Obtain blood specimens from patients through venipuncture and capillary collection and obtain urine specimens
- Documents ALL interactions with patients / families which take place via phone or face-to-face
- Assists physician/nurse practitioner as needed
- Bilingual, both verbal and writing in Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical Assistant education program
- BLS/CPR Certification
- 1 year of related experience