To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, IL 62704
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Field Access Specialist - Springfield, IL
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions • Springfield, IL
Posted 4 days ago
- Do you have experience as a Reimbursement Specialists or Patient Coordinator?
- Are you looking for a chance to make an impact on patient lives?
- Do you enjoy collaborating within a team environment?
- Are you able to navigate payer and provider access?
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are looking to take their careers to the next level while ensuring that patients have access to the product that the sales team is supporting!
The Field Access Specialist (FAS) will be responsible for managing accounts in a specified region responsible for the Cardiometabolic Therapeutic area and future product markets. The FAS will be responsible for reaching out to office personnel responsible for patient acquisition and timely utilization of pharmaceutical and biologic products. Their responsibilities include ensuring optimal access, effective pull-through, ensuring understanding of access services and program support as it relates to the Regeneron product portfolio.
Education and Experience:
- Minimal educational requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in pharmaceuticals and/or sub-cutaneous self-injectable biologics working in a matrix environment.
- Strong collaboration skills required
- Experience in self injectable biologic products a plus
- Experience working with products delivered through a Specialty Pharmacy network a plus
- Background in leadership and effective teamwork a plus
- Established ability to work within an Account Management based structure
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Partner with REGN and Sanofi counterparts in the Sales and Reimbursement areas on overall account and territory strategy as it pertains to payer and provider access
- In cooperation with REGN, develop and execute a Strategic tactical plan for the execution of Cardiometabolic product access and reimbursement initiatives relevant to the defined needs of each respective account within the defined customer market and future product markets
- Execute against established performance parameters and monitor personal performance against these agreed parameters
- Work closely with REGN partners as assigned; REGN and Sanofi District Sales Managers, Medical Specialists, FAS, Reimbursement, Marketing and Access team members in assigned geographical areas to insure optimal coverage and customer knowledge of this process and all REGN patient services within defined accounts.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.