To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palm Springs, CA
- Phone: 9092784913
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
American Medical Response • Palm Springs, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Req ID: 102073
Palm Springs, Ca
Internal Applicants please apply through the Home Portal, SuccessFactors, Careers.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responds to emergency and non-emergency calls and delivers high quality patient care and customer service within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and company policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in which assigned.
- Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system components and company policy.
- Maintains the level and type of certification(s) consistent with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
- Complies with all state and company requirements for operation of motor vehicle.
- Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy and safe practices.
- Develops ability to quickly and safely locate addresses through knowledge of number systems and street layouts.
- Ensures that unit remains in a state of readiness in terms of mechanical reliability, medical supply and equipment, cleanliness and appearance standards.
- Reports immediately to the Lead Paramedic any discrepancies in vehicle or equipment standards that could compromise the unit's ability to complete a call.
- Completes all appropriate documentation as outlined in company policy.
- Reports all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the Lead Paramedic or Supervisor.
- Maintains a professional appearance by adhering to hygiene and uniforms standards.
- Attends all mandatory in-services.
- Other Duties as defined on the job description.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED
- Ca Drivers' License
- Ambulance Driver's License (from DMV)
- Medical Examiner's Card or DL51 (from DMV)
- State of California EMT License
- CPR Card (American Heart Association ONLY, Health Care Provider. Hand written cards are not acceptable)
- H-6 DMV print out (10yr. driving record; cannot be older than 30 days, online printouts are not acceptable)
- ICS courses, please refer to link http://training.fema.gov/IS/NIMS.asp.
• IS-100B (ICS 100)
• IS-200B (ICS 200)
• IS-700A (NIMS)
• IS-800B (NIMS)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are experiencing difficulties with applying for this position please contact your local Recruiting Coordinator at .
Keywords: Paramedic, Medic , NREMT , Emergency Transportation , Healthcare , Pre-hospital , Emergency medical services , EMS , Ambulance , Certified, Inland Empire , Palm Springs , 92262
EOE including Veterans and Disabled