To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI 48214
- Bartech Resumes
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bartech Group • Detroit, MI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are an experienced Data Entry looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Data Entry. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Data Entry will include:
- Will be responsible for entering large volume sets of data.
- The analyst will record and report out on this data daily and be responsible for all recording functions.
- This job requires a strong computer proficiency
As a Data Entry you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; specifically, Excel
- Ability to proficiently enter large volumes of data sets
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Basic mathematical aptitude or experience using excel functions
- Basic computer and typist abilities
As a Data Entry with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Data Entry position include (but are not limited to:
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: Data, entry, recording, analyst