To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77001
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Parts and Accessories Sales Manager
Federal Signal • Houston, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Federal Signal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jetstream of Houston, LLP (a subsidiary of Federal Signal Corporation), manufactures high pressure waterblast equipment and accessories for commercial and industrial cleaning and maintenance operations. In addition to equipment sales, we are increasingly engaged in the sale of parts and tooling, service and repair, equipment rentals, vehicle refurbishment and training as part of a complete offering to our customer base.
We are currently seeking a Parts and Accessories Sales Manager based out of our facility in Houston, TX – this position is immediately available.
Oversee Parts and Accessories business, responsible for creating and implementing a strategy aligned with current initiatives based on current and future growth plans.
- Responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for the Jetstream product line into all appropriate channels of distribution with primary emphasis on direct distribution through Jetstream Regional and District Sales Managers and Inside Sales Representatives.
- Provide leadership for selling and customer support activities for all water blaster product support – Jetstream
- Responsible for developing market demographics and structuring sales territories, sales incentives, and customer profiling
- Responsible for direct supervision of factory field RSM's and Inside Sales Representatives, inside sales personnel, product support personnel
- Responsible for all parts and service product offerings, distribution channel selection, pricing, and promotion activities
- Responsible for Jetstream Product Support Sales, Gross Margin, and Selling, General, & Administrative Expense budgets
- Prepares annual sales and gross margin budgets, monthly forecasts and annual objectives for Domestic, Pumps, Parts & Accessories.
- Prepares annual SG&A budgets and reports performance monthly
- Grow product sales profitably and aggressively
- Develop new products and programs to retain existing customers
- Aggressively pursue new customers
- Develop programs at Jetstream that can be utilized by all brands in ESG
• 10 years’ experience as senior management preferably within a manufacturing environment;
• Outstanding sales skills, broad management knowledge and ability to manage, communicate, create and provide leadership without line authority;
• Demonstrated experience leading results-oriented teams for domestic customers;
• Ability to quickly assess market issues and/or opportunities that lead to strategy development and action plan implementation to correct issues and/or seize business opportunities;
• High level of self-awareness with the capability to know when and how to lead, collaborate, participate and to be a valuable team player in complex situations with internal and external stakeholders;
• Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure while maintaining attention to detail and quality;
• Strong analytical, communication (both verbal and written), negotiating, follow-through, and accuracy skills are required