To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Multiple Locations in Seattle!, WA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Research Coordinator - CRC - Actively Interviewing!
Medix • Multiple Locations in Seattle!, WA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking Clinical Research Coordinator - CRC - Actively Interviewing
Clinical Research Coordinator - CRC
Job Summary: Under the director of the Medical Office Administrator, the Clinical Research Coordinator has working knowledge of clinical research activities and is responsible for the coordination of clinical research protocols, working under compliance with federal regulations, good clinical practice (GCP), Institutional Review Board (IRB) guidelines, department standard work, and performance within their scope of practice.
- Coordinates research activities in consultation with the Investigator, Research Program Manager, protocol and sponsor in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Performs data collection procedures as directed by the research protocol with accurate, thorough source documentation and submits data to sponsor in a timely manner.
- Works with PI and Research Program Manager for input to ultimately submit to local or central IRB.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Oncology Experience
- Hematology Experience
- Multi-Therapeutic Experience
- MUST HAVE 2+ years Clinical Research Experience
Contact Rich Hernandez for more details - 480 - 308 - 2175