To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Vista, NE 68128
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
New Business Development & Route Sales - PrairieFire Coffee, Omaha & Lincoln, NE
PrairieFire Coffee Roasters • La Vista, NE
Posted 16 days ago
New Business Development & Route Sales - PrairieFire Coffee Roasters
Territory: Omaha/Lincoln, NE
PrairieFire Coffee is growing again! We are looking for an enthusiastic New Business Development (Outside Sales) & Route Sales with a proven track record for success in canvassing to gain new business. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and professional appearance to act as the main point of contact with our very important customers in the sales, delivery and service of PrairieFire Coffee products and equipment.
- Generate sales leads by cold calling and networking with the ability to give sales presentations to achieve route sales goals.
- Deliver product to convenience store, restaurant, retail, and commercial customers, completing assigned routes accurately and effectively to meet the needs of the customer
- Delivery, set up, and service of coffee equipment at the customer location
- Promptly respond to newly assigned customer delivery requests or service calls
- Product ordering & inventory management to maintain optimal inventory levels
- Properly stock company vehicle with product and equipment to ensure consumer satisfaction
- Coffee equipment repair, refurbishment skills preferred (if you have a proven mechanical ability, we are willing to train)
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills
- Must be at least 21 with a clean driving record
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check as per company requirements
- Must pass D.O.T. physical and drug screen.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30lbs on a repetitive basis.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, reach above the head, and get into tight spaces.
Minimum Education & Experience Required:
- Outside Sales experience
- Route Sales experience helpful
- 1-2 years' experience in machine maintenance/repair
Benefits: PrairieFire Coffee offers the opportunity for advancement, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefit plans including Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life + the option for additional Supplemental Life Insurance, Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident Supplemental plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with generous company match and Paid Time Off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.