To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redmond, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
AV Installation Technician
Whitlock • Redmond, WA
Posted 12 days ago
Whitlock is looking for career minded individuals to join its Technical Operations team as Installation Technicians. The preferred candidates will have a technical background, system installation experience and good customer skills. The position will involve installing audio-visual systems, including LCD/DLP/ projection systems, cabling and terminating video/audio systems, and installing components such as wall plates, speakers, cameras and projection screens. Ability to trouble-shoot basic audio, video, and control systems problems is a plus, along with formalized training on major brands of audio visual systems and components. Related experience in similar industries will be considered. The successful candidate must be hard working, computer proficient, maintain a clean driving record and be a real team player. On the job and formal training will be a great benefit offered to successful candidates for this position.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Installation experience of 2 years in AV industry or related field
- InfoComm CTS certification preferred
- 1 Audio DSP platform certification preferred (Examples: Biamp, ClearOne, Polycom)
- 1 Video processing platform certification preferred (Examples: Extron, Jupiter, Christie)
- 1 Control system platform certification preferred (Examples: AMX, Crestron, Extron)
- Security clearance is a plus
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet)
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Team player
- Self starter, self motivated