To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Security Agent
Securitas USA • Tempe, AZ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE LEAP TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE ?
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. has the privilege of collaborating with some of the best companies in the Phoenix Area and we want you to join our team to serve our clients!!
As LUCK would have it, we are EXPANDING yet again and looking to fill a wide variety of openings ranging from *Entry-Level Security Officers to Experienced Security Officers* . We protect everything from the traveling public, courthouses, distribution centers, corporate campuses, retailers, high-rise buildings and many, many more! Make a life changing decision today and advance your career by joining our team and reaping the benefits of working with a company that works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible!
Don't miss out on this amazing job opportunity any longer, apply today!
Just some of our amazing benefits include:
- Training and Development opportunities to further advance your skills
- Advancement Opportunities
- Full and Part Time Shifts Available
- NO DEPOSIT for Uniforms *FREE*
- Competitive Compensation
-Quick hiring process
Everyday Job Functions :
- Responds in an emergency situation with a cool head and makes appropriate decisions based on the situation.
- Maintains all required Personal Protective Equipment knowledge and licenses needed
- Follows Post orders
- Maintains access control
- Performs foot patrols, handle vehicle inspections, recording incidents
- Maintains careful record keeping of shift activity
- Responds appropriately to any disaster situation including fire or medical emergency and up to inclement weather.
- Maintains order at the job site and maintains post orders with Helpfulness, Integrity and Vigilance.
Minimum Hiring Standards :
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
CALL US AT (602) 246-6000!
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you VERY soon!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent