To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77079
- Ed Dennehy
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Specialist
Kelly Services • Houston, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Order Manager (Customer Care)
Contract Length: 6 Months
Pay Rate: Depending on Experience
Job Location: Houston, TX (Energy Corridor)
Work hours: 8am-5pm
The Order Manager is the customer’s key point of contact when placing orders for Marine and Energy products and services and accountable to the Americas Customer Service Manager. This role will manage the customer relationship on behalf of Marine and the entire orders to cash process are the key activities. The incumbent will require an expert understanding of customer contracts/pricing, optimal lifting patterns, and the Marine supply network.
Key Results/ Accountabilities expected from role
- Responsible for the following core order management activities:
- Receive orders and enquires from customers with all necessary information to execute order effectively.
- Manage and work efficiently through customer gateway systems for order taking and invoicing.
- Acknowledge and confirm order/enquiry to the customer promptly with product availability, pricing, and estimated date of delivery.
- Ensure pricing is correct in system.
- Follow up outstanding enquiries and quotations.
- Maintain current customer and desk handbook with relevant customer details including contact information for back up and account manager to review.
- Follow strict GME credit policy and verifying the order value maintains the customer within authorized credit limits and policies.
- Be available for emergency on call duty rotation to give customers 24/7/365 accessibility for urgent order requests.
- Monitor On Time in Full (OTIF) successes, failures, and proactive seek to improve results.
- Record non-conformances and customers complaints into the database based to meet SLA agreement. Send statistical information to Performance Analyst in Houston for review and reporting. As raiser ensures issues are promptly followed up, identify cause, and advise the customer and sales accordingly.
Experience and Education requirements:
Desired criteria: Minimum of 3 years of professional customer service in a business professional environment. Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent with some college course completed. Must have excellent customer service experience. Experience in Oil and Gas is a Plus.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.