To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Business Consultant, Franchise Ops
Sears, Roebuck and Co • Columbus, OH
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Franchise Business Consultant , Franchise Ops provides leadership to single or dual franchise concept system to meet expected targets of growth potential of stated forecast. This position partners and provided leadership to the technical consultant and marketing manager to develop programs and initiatives to drive top line sales to meet sales targets. This position provides leadership to successfully operate the Sears owned branch operations to increase earnings and profit.
Scope of Responsibility:
The Franchise Business Consultant, Franchise Ops is responsible for providing strategic leadership to individual franchisee, develop business goals and plans for individual franchisees and provide business coaching and consulting to drive/elevate sales and profitability to franchise system. Responsible for leading and coordination of both marketing and technical support system for franchise system to meet and exceed growth targets. Direct company owned branch operations.
- Partners with individual Franchisees to develops annual business plans, analysis and track business results to plan and coach franchise owners for supported business growth.
- Provides guidance to Franchisees to help them connect metrics to business processes and focus on continuous improvement strategies to achieve business objectives
- Ensures assigned franchise groups meet contractual operational standards including all licenses and business requirements to include annual tax returns and P&Ls
- Identifies underperforming franchisees by analyzing sales results and creates plans to achieve necessary business targets to stay in good standing.
- Analyzes franchisees business processes and results, identifies gaps in service product and coordinates with Technical Support Manager for the needed/necessary training of employees of franchisee (including managers, technicians, customer service representatives, etc.)
- Partners with the Marketing Team and Marketing Manager in developing franchisee and branch marketing plans, budgets, analyzing results, evaluating individual local market conditions with competitors.
- Continually analyzes market data. Partners with technical consultant and assigned marketing manager to review impacts. Changes programs and plans to continuously improve marketing activity to include National and Local Marketing Plans.
- Provides leadership and structure to Branch Manager and company owned branches to include marketing, product or service delivery to add to overall profitability of business unit.
- Performs supervisory functions, including but not limited to, making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting and terminating, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and developing associates.
- 3 - 5 years experience with standard operating procedures for model franchise
- Successful management of multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment
- Exemplary interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to analysis data and draw conclusions to share with others
Education Experience : Bachelor's Level Degree
Years of Related Experience : 3-4 Years
License/Certificate Required : No
Driver's License Required : Yes
Travel Requirements : 50%
Age Requirement : 18+