To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Joplin, MO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Security Officer / Guard - Joplin FT Temp
Securitas USA • Joplin, MO
Posted 2 days ago
Securitas is currently hiring for Security Officers for a temp job in Joplin, MO. The job will last 3-4 months.
Securitas is the leader in the security industry and we are seeking qualified candidates to provide the highest level of quality service to our clients.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please apply online http://www.securitasjobs.com
No security experience necessary. Will do on the job training for the right person.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must have reliable means of communications (i.e., telephone/pager number where you can be reached) and have access to reliable transportation.
- Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in Securitas' pre-employment procedures, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must be able to meet minimum state guard licensing requirements, if applicable.
Must have computer skills for this position, such as excel, word etc...
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. .
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
•Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
•Must have reliable means of communications (i.e., telephone/pager number where you can be reached) and have access to reliable transportation.
•Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
•Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
•Must have a High School Diploma or GED and if not would you be willing to participate in the Securitas GED Sponsorship Program?
• Must be willing to participate in Securitas' pre-employment procedures, including drug screen and background investigation.
•Must be able to meet minimum state guard licensing requirements, if applicable.