To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL
- Carola Warren
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Associate, Franchise Credit Officer
CIT GROUP INC. • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
Working with originations, sales, operations and legal, to assist the VP Credit to build out the Franchise Finance business segment for Equipment Finance US and maintain end to end procedures and process.
* Responsible for the credit adjudication of delegated transactions in the Franchise Finance business segment.
* Underwrite and decision transactions, recommending transactions over authority to VP Credit - Franchise.
* Assist VP credit in discussions directly with Customers and Sponsors
* Assist VP Credit in the co-ordination between legal, operations and originations, ensuring that business is processed timely and risk is protected
* Assist VP Credit with monthly monitoring of portfolio with the reporting and summarizing key credit metrics results to CCO
* Assist VP Credit with the monitoring of customers for covenant compliance
* Assist VP Credit perform Franchisor Concept reviews
* BS/BA Finance, Business or Accounting preferred
* 1-3 years of leasing and banking experience
* Min 1 year of Credit underwriting experience - Enterprise Value / Cash Flow underwriting experience needed
* Experience of the Restaurant Franchise Industry (preferred)
* Strong analytical skills, with the ability to review and understand complex transactions, attention to detail.
* Strong proactive approach to relationship building, procedures and portfolio development
* Confident and effective communicator (both verbal and written)