To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Peoplesoft Technology Lead
The Judge Group • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• You will participate in planning and execution of work in all phases of system support of the Peoplesoft platform
• Help lead a team of engineers and analysts in resolution of incidents and problems, support configuration and system enhancements
• Work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements, prepare designs, perform configuration, coordinate testing, manage environment changes, and provide post-implementation support.
• Continually look to improve the reliability, effectiveness and efficiency of services by implementing monitoring, performing analysis to identify opportunities for improvement, and driving execution of those improvements
• Drive knowledge documentation to support collaboration and knowledge transfer
• Performing testing tasks and peer reviews
• Perform rigorous testing to assess the quality and accuracy of data in the system, support ideas and methodologies to ensure data quality
• Identify opportunities to improve our use of automation in testing and configuration management
• Facilitate technical discussion and conflict resolution
Experience working with on and offshore teams
• Deep experience leading teams in support of Peoplesoft
• Deep understanding of ETL and integrations between data points
• Prior experience leading a geographically diverse team
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, prioritization, and decision-making skills and the ability to be a self-starter
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• BA/BS or higher degree, preferably in an analytical or technical discipline
• 7+ years of PeopleSoft Financials technical development and design experience.
• Functional understanding of key processes in two or more of the following FSCM modules: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Project Costing.
• PeopleSoft 9.1 experience; 9.2 highly desired.
• Proficiency in Oracle 11g or higher is required.
• Proficient with Oracle PeopleSoft PeopleTools including PeopleCode/iScript, Application Engine, Component Interface & Integration Broker, XML/BI Publisher, SQR, SQL, PS Query, BPEL; OBIEE a plus.
• ITSM practitioner with an emphasis on Problem, Change, Release and Configuration Management desired.
• Experience using STAT, Jira and/or TFS Agile templates
• Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse teams
• Must be self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail; ability to pick up complex concepts and processes quickly
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Management, Math, Finance, Accounting or related field preferred