To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shavano Park, TX 78249
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
LVN Health Care Coordinator
Medix • Shavano Park, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Health Care Coordinator is responsible for successfully supporting patients to navigate the healthcare system by acting as an educator, resource, and advocate for patients and their families. The Health Care Coordinator interacts and collaborates with multidisciplinary care teams, to include physicians, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technologists, social workers, and other educators.
Support long-term care of the patient by:
- Performing assessments post hospital discharge
- Reconciling any medication issues
- Performing patient education using standardized, approved educational materials
- Making referrals to additional outstanding resources
- Supporting transition of patient from inpatient to outpatient setting
- Assisting with post discharge needs such as prescriptions, transportation, Durable Medical Equipment (DME), appointments
- Working closely with the interdisciplinary team
- Active LVN licensure in the state of Texas
- 2 years of work experience preferably in an office environment
- Bilingual highly preferred
• Active LVN licensure in the state of Texas
• 2 years of work experience preferably in an office environment
• Bilingual English/Spanish highly preferred