To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin Township, NJ 08873
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Associate Recruiter, Home Health Care
BAYADA Home Health Care • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Immediate opening for an Associate Recruiter in our Somerset Pediatric specialty office, whose focus will be on recruiting and retaining best-in-class RNs and LPNs. Join this dynamic team that is dedicated to providing quality care and support to our clients and their families!
The Associate Recruiter will be responsible for the sourcing, screening and hiring of clinical staff including RNs and LPNs, for the Somerset pediatric office. You will find ways to identify passive candidates and build a pipeline of caregivers, attend job fairs, and maintain all personnel files and paperwork. The successful candidate must be highly motivated and possess the desire to grow with the office and the company. You must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be goal-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Prior experience with interviewing, assessing candidate qualifications, conducting background and reference checks, facilitating new hire orientations, and completing on-boarding paperwork is a huge plus.
This is a full time opportunity. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K w/company match, and a formal mentoring program! Enjoy these benefits while building your career with a national, well established and respected health care organization!
- Post job opportunities
- Source passive candidates (RNs, LPNs, HHAs)
- Leverage social media to attract talent
- Receive and process employment inquiries
- Screen resumes
- Conduct telephonic and in-person interviews
- Move candidates through all steps in the hiring process
- Complete pre-employment background and reference checks
- Complete new hire paperwork (I9, W4, direct deposit, etc.)
- Facilitate non-clinical portion of new hire orientations
- Represent the office and company at local job fairs
- Coordinate on-site open houses
- Ensure compliant personnel files, including audit preparation
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred, but will consider related experience in lieu of degree
- Prior recruiting experience in healthcare related field preferred
- Experience in the health-care/medical/social services field
- Team player with an all hands on deck attitude
- Self starter/takes initiative
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Excellent customer service and follow up skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage and connect with others, develop relationships
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status. EOE.