To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02101
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
JLL • Boston, MA
Posted 12 days ago
The role of the Facility Manager is to ensure the proper operation of all aspects of a facility. The Facility Manager must establish, operate, and maintain a comprehensive Facility Management program which allows an organization to manage and oversee the Operations and Maintenance of the Building, Building Systems and Equipment.
- Improve safety performance by changing level of awareness and changing behaviors
- Develop, track and implement energy conservation initiatives and document savings
- Measure and manage client feedback, written and verbal throughout the year
- Conduct formal and informal relationship meetings with contacts
- Life Cycle Asset Maintenance - ensure all critical equipment vendor PM's are completed as per schedule
- Ensure compliance by completing all related training, Action Items/Audit Responses, and ensuring that all critical PMs are completed on time
- Ensure all safety, environmental, and standards are strictly adhered to within managed facilities
- Ensure compliance with portfolio wide initiatives and required local, state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to the operating of facilities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- HVAC or Mechanical Engineering degree, preferred
- 5+ year's Facility Management experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Knowledge of standard business and accounting practices
- Knowledge of Excel and ability to analyze data
About JLL JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with, as of December 31, 2015, revenue of $6.0 billion and fee revenue of $5.2 billion, more than 280 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the company provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. As of September 30, 2016, its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.7 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com. JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas. As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do. Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are: * A "best company to work for' in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong * World's Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years * America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine * #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com. Information Security Statement Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm's corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm's information technology are expected to follow the firm's guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL's commitment to equal opportunity.