To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Advanced Resources • Chicago, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our reputable client, located near Northbrook, is seeking a long term, Administrative Associate to help provide research support and customer service related to client programs. The right candidate will have a high attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
This is a great collegial opportunity to get your foot in the door with a Fortune 500 leading provider in technology solutions. For immediate consideration, please submit resumes to Gina Cacioppo at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Administrative Associate Responsibilities:
- Facilitate all partner, vendor, and internal bid programs.
- Implement special bid pricing to support Account Managers and increase company margin and revenue.
- Maintain special pricing scenarios by working with Sales, Marketing, and Procurement teams.
- Enter associated costs and discounts based on terms and conditions of bid programs.
- Address basic processing issues as they arise via email, phone, or text.
- Work directly with Accounting to resolve any discrepancies regarding big pricing.
Administrative Associate Requirements:
- Associate's Degree required.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required.
- Knowledge of AS400 is preferred.
What’s In It For You:
- Café and Starbucks coffee onsite.
- Employee engagement activities and events offered on a regular basis.
- Business casual environment; employees are encouraged to wear sporting jerseys on selected game days.
- Annual Six Flags company outing.
- Monthly lunches catered from vendors.
- Daycare services and gym membership offered to permanent employees.
- Opportunity to grow into another role after a year.