To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Perth Amboy, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Rep-Nights
Lyneer Staffing Solutions • Perth Amboy, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Local Retail Chain is seeking Night Call Center/Dispatcher Reps who will be responsible for responding, researching, resolving, and performing root cause analysis on Delivery and Installation escalations.
Tuesday -Saturday 12pm*-930pm
Must be able to work a flexible schedule -you may be asked to work a day shift occasionally
Customer Service Reps are responsible for the resolving of customer escalations via phone, emails, and/or forms related to install and delivery services to include but not limited to; product/property damage, system issues, product availability, reschedules, and status updates.
Customer Service -Dispatcher Job responsibilities include:
• Researches, and resolves Customer escalations relating to issues such as damage, scheduling and other product issues/problems.
• Partner with Customer Service team to resolve escalations within service level agreement time frames.
• Responsible for end to end completion of escalation within their queue and daily management of escalation queues.
• Responsible for coordinating client communication for product and service delays.
• Single point of contact for customers
• Communication through updated case notes in all required systems
• Responsible for coordinating efforts to resolve escalations
Customer Service Rep Qualifications
• 1 year of experience in a high volume call center, working with scheduling, deliveries, escalations
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have Excel skills
• Basic level of knowledge in the use of personal computers, laptops, and desktop as well as the ability to navigate Windows, Apple, and Android based operating systems
Customer Service Rep openings are contract to possible hire!
Pay rate to start 14.00 an hour.