To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Training, Information Technology
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is currently seeking a Agile Coach, either technical or functional
• Serves as a Scrum Expert providing coaching and oversight to multiple Scrum teams.
• Assesses progress, identifies issues, organizes coaching sessions, and provides recommendations, as necessary.
• As needed, this non-practitioner role actively works within teams to correct significant issues with Agile execution. Utilizes Agile/Scrum best practices, standards, and guidelines.
• Utilizes a highly-proficient blend of people skills, methodology and process knowledge, and technical understanding to influence teams in support of their working objectives.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience.
• Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
• 7+ years of relevant work experience required.
• Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - Scrum Alliance and Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification is preferred.
Job ID: 530352
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.