To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL 32826
- Eric Westerfield
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Government Contracts Administrator
Crawford Thomas Recruiting • Orlando, FL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a leading government contractor, is currently searching for a Sr. Contracts Administrator for their Orlando operations.
- Provides cradle-to-grave contract and subcontract administration support for various CP, FFP, T&M, and IDIQ Government contracts in the services and research/development arena.
- Prepares various agreements to include Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Consulting Agreements and Subcontract Agreements.
- Works with customer government contracting officers/specialists to resolve contractual matters.
- Works as part of the proposal team reviewing RFPs and supporting proposal preparation efforts.
- Will handle miscellaneous contractual matters including the processing of reps and certs, the handling of OCI mitigation issues, Service Contract Act compliance, etc.
- Perform administration of IDIQ contracts inclusive of high volume RFI and RFP Task Order level responses.
- Ensures all documentation is complete and accessible in company repository. This includes the contract and all pertinent sign off documentation and work papers as well as pertinent correspondence in letter or email format.
- Coordinates with program managers and recruiting team to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled.
- Assists in the development and compliance of internal contract administration policies.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
- Provides advice on and interpretation of federal contract requirements.
- Support the review and execution of various corporate agreements including leases, equipment purchases, service agreements, etc.
- May participate in procurement activities to include vendor solicitation, best value evaluation, and preparation of sole source selection justification.
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- 7+ years of federal government contracting experience, preferably on the contractor side
- Knowledge and experience working with FAR/DFARS, Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
- Experience in reviewing and negotiating terms and conditions in Government prime contracts and subcontracts to ensure terms are fair and reasonable, protecting the company’s interests and are in compliance with all relevant regulations and company policies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred Experience (but NOT required):
- Knowledge of ITAR/EAR, Contractor Manpower Reporting, Deltek Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Deltek Costpoint, or SharePoint
- Familiarity with Financial Reporting, such as creation and monitoring of Funding and burn rate analysis, pricing strategies, and the generation of labor category bid rates.
- Experience with GSA IT70 Schedules and MOBIS Schedules.