To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Phone: (312) 470-2319
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Cushman & Wakefield • New York, NY
Posted 11 days ago
- Prepares agendas, develops and maintains master project budgets and timelines as required for each project and project phase to ensure overall project objectives and client needs are met. Keeps building management apprised of progress at all times
- Prepares and coordinates project reports and drawing reviews for clients, property/facility management team, and project team (as applicable) at conceptual, schematic, design development and construction phases of project
- Assists in the selection and contracting process of consultants and construction teams as necessary for each project
- Reviews requisitions, change orders and other invoices associated with the project and confer with project team, and senior management on costs and impacts
- Support the marketing of services to clients as requested.
- Observes corporate, building, and client/owner policies and procedures
- Maintains high qualitative and quantitative standards of work performance
- Strives constantly to improve skill and work knowledge; keeps up to date in the field of specialization
- Cooperates with other building/facility personnel to achieve goals and objectives as to quality, service, cost and profit
- Reports to immediate supervisor major problems and findings and results achieved with recommendations
- Advises and obtains the necessary approvals from the appropriate members of senior management of potential organizational changes, actions that might require additional commitments, and the need for expenditures in excess of approved budget
- Adheres to government laws and regulations and established rulings of government authorities including building codes, safety regulations, etc.
- Carries out responsibilities in a professional, courteous manner at all times
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or Architecture required
- Minimum of five (5) years directly related experience in an engineering/construction project accountability role or a minimum of seven (7) years equivalent combination of experience in an advisory and/or engineering supervisory capacity required
- Must possess a working knowledge of MEP systems
- Hands-on experience with tenant improvement construction projects preferred; ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects, ability to read and understand construction specifications and blueprints
- Excellent client relations, client management, and consultation skills required
- Proven leadership ability, administrative ability, technical background and project responsibility experience required. Highly organized and skilled with time management
- Superior oral and written communication skills required
- Software competency: Microsoft Project and Excel
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to travel from floor to floor and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions
The employee may also be regularly required to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
Regularly use hands to operate office machinery including, but not limited to, telephones, computers, fax, and photocopy machines
Regularly required to walk, talk, and hear
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.