To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Tom Medvec
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Medvec Resources Group • Ann Arbor, MI
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LOCATION: Plymouth, MI
INDUSTRY: Automotive Tier One Supplier
INCOME: $17 to $20 per hour
SHIFT: 1st Shift Days
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Perform gage R&R studies and dimensional layouts
- Perform receiving in-process and final inspection on close tolerance machined components.
- Issue non-conformance material reports for any suspected quality defects and ensure components are properly contained.
- Work closely with machine operators with part specifications, gages and any quality concerns.
- Accurate document audits and prepare any required documents. Train others in the use of inspection tools, gages and lab equipment.
- Report/order needed lab supplies and maintain proper inventory levels.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Knowledge of quality measuring tools for contracer, roundness, ID, OD, height and depth.
- Some knowledge of optical comparators and CMM operation.
- Experience performing SPC data collection and data entry.
- Experience cleaning, testing, calibrating, validating gages and final inspection audits.
WHY THIS COMPANY:
- Average employee has 10 plus years with the company and .04% employee turnover.
- Classroom training to develop employees.
- Good benefits, low cost Blue Cross healthcare choices, one of which has a zero payroll deduction.
- Recent new plant as the company expands.
- Multi-million dollar capital equipment investments.
WHAT THEY DO:
- Tier one supplier of precision machined power train components.
- The company will be launching several more programs in the next 2 years.
- Work in a team oriented work environment with a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.