To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Entry Level - Business Account Executive - Outside Sales
Vonage • Denver, CO
Posted 11 days ago
Vonage is currently looking for a Cloud Solutions Sales Executive to work in the Denver market!
The Cloud Solutions Sales Executive is responsible for selling Vonage products and services within an assigned geographic territory. The primary objective of this job is to acquire new customers. Working with minimum supervision, they develop and execute account/territory selling strategies and manage all steps of the customer acquisition process. The Cloud Solutions Sales Executive resolve customer issues concerning service and billing, as appropriate, through the implementation process.
Vonage recognizes that benefits are an important component of a total compensation package. To that end, the company offers a comprehensive benefits program - one that enables employees to select coverage that makes the most sense for their individual situation.
- $104K Total Comp at 100% of Quota ($50K Base Salary + Commission)
- Gas Reimbursement ($300/month)
- Phone Reimbursement ($100/month)
- Vision Care
- Prescription Drug
- Life and AD&D
- Supplemental Life
- Dependent Life
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Long Term Disability
- $100 monthly credit for food
- Health Care Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Telemedicine Services
- Transportation Spending Account
- Parking Spending Account
- 401K Savings Plan
- 529 College Saving Plan
- Voluntary Home & Auto Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Several amazing Employee Recognition Programs
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities.
- Develop account/ territory selling strategies.
- Prepare formal proposals and present to decision makers within customer organizations.
- Manage all steps of the selling process; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure.
- Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans.
- Support the implementation process by maintaining customer contact, answering service billing questions, and effecting a smooth and successful transition to account management post-implementation.
- Provides accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner.
Basic Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-5 years’ of outside sales experience; Hunter mentality, experience with prospecting and lead generation.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Possess, or have the ability to obtain expert knowledge of Vonage products, services and policies.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Willing to travel in your assigned territory as needed.
- Willingness to be on-site in the office for morning & afternoon meetings.
Vonage is a leading provider of cloud communications services for consumers and businesses. Vonage provides a robust suite of feature-rich residential and business communication solutions that offer flexibility, portability and ease-of-use across multiple devices designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers. Vonage is headquartered in Holmdel, New Jersey.
Vonage's portfolio of business products covers the full spectrum of business communications needs, serving single-person companies to those with thousands of employees spread over multiple locations. Vonage provides bring-your-own-broadband (BYOB) cloud products and those that offer carrier-grade reliability and Quality of Service (QoS) across BYOB service options and its private, national MPLS IP network.
We hire great people who are powered by imagination and driven by idea collaboration. We believe in hard work and look for people with world-class skills who thrive in high-energy environments and believe in the ability of technology to change the world. We value talent and intelligence at a company where diversity, creativity and idealism are expected and encouraged.
Vonage promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All employment decisions are based on principles of equal employment opportunity.
Submit Your Profile NOW!