To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager - Geotechnical
PSI, an Intertek company • US-Nationwide
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PSI, an Intertek Company, has immediate need for a Project Manager - Geotechnical in our San Antonio, TX, Miami, FL, and Pittsburgh, PA office.
- Responsible for overall management of geotechnical engineering services, including P & L responsibility.
- Direct and execute geotechnical project assignments including, engineering analysis and report preparation, field exploration and laboratory services.
- Provide senior review of proposals and reports, and ensure that commitments to clients are met.
- Client relations and business development activities
- Responsible for the mentoring and training of senior and junior professional staff professionals.
- Actively participate in professional and technical organizations.
- BS Civil Engineering (MS in Geotechnical is highly desired).
- 5+ years of geotechnical experience.
- Professional Registration (P.E.) in TX or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of geotechnical engineering and related disciplines with the ability and desire to provide creative and practical solutions to meet the client’s needs.
PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test and driver’s license evaluation. Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI’s operation successful and part of your responsibility is to ensure that all employees are following PSI’s established safety policies and procedures.
Position is bonus eligible. PSI offers a competitive wage, TEN paid holidays, matching 401k (6%), tuition reimbursement, etc. Salary commensurate with experience. Eligible for Annual bonus.