ZOLL® Medical Corporation develops and markets medical devices and software solutions that help advance emergency care and save lives, while increasing clinical and operational efficiencies. The LifeVest business was acquired by ZOLL Medical Corporation in 2006. As a treatment option for sudden cardiac arrest, the LifeVest Wearable Defibrillator offers patients advanced protection and monitoring, as well as improved quality of life.The LifeVest continuously monitors the patient’s heart and, if a life-threatening heart rhythm is detected, the device delivers a treatment shock to restore normal heart rhythm.
121 Gamma Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Why ZOLL LifeVest?
At ZOLL LifeVest, we seek to revolutionize the prevention of sudden cardiac arrest, the single largest
cause of death in the United States.
We’re experiencing rapid growth, and as a result, ZOLL is looking for talented and dedicated team
members of all levels. We offer the challenge of working in a fast-paced, team environment where your energy and expertise can help you reach your full potential while developing, supporting, or marketing leading-edge technology, products, and services.
A Great Place to Work
ZOLL’s LifeVest business has received numerous business and workplace awards and recognition.
• Manufacturer of the Year
• Health Care Heros
• 100 Fastest Growing Companies
• American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly
Worksite, Platinum Achievement
• Coolest Offices (featured)
• Co-op of the year, University of Pittsburgh
The following is a selective list of the benefits we offer:
• Dental Plan
• Prescription Drug Coverage
• Group Life Insurance
• Short- & Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous Paid Time Off Program
• Employee Wellness Program
our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process.
Whether you choose to apply or just complete a profile, we look forward to
staying connected with you.
• Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
• Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
• Share job opportunities with family and friends through social media or email