WS Packaging Group, Inc. was formed in October 2000 with the merger of Wisconsin Label Corporation, founded in 1966, and Superior Label Systems, Inc., founded in 1970. With this merger, WS Packaging Group became one of the top privately-owned label and tag manufacturers in the North America.
- A friendly, flexible work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Monthly profit sharing bonus
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- In-house training/tuition reimbursement
- Flexible benefits spending account
- Paid vacation and holidays
At WS Packaging
Group, Inc., we’re continually growing, progressively changing, and looking
forward. It’s what has sustained our company for over 45 years, and it’s what
keeps our work environment challenging and fulfilling for employees. With
facilities spanning the US and Mexico, there’s a lot of opportunity for people
to grow their careers and contribute to the success of our innovative company.
We pride ourselves in our ability to produce top quality
products, provide top notch service, and continuously introduce new and
innovative products to the packaging industry.
You can view our current job openings by visiting the
careers page at www.wspackaging.com. You'll
be able to view job posting details, apply online, or upload your resume.
Mission & VisionMission
WS Packaging Group is committed to providing creative solutions, continuous improvement, and unparalleled service by developing mutually beneficial partnerships with our employees, customers, and suppliers.
WS Packaging Group will be the leader in customer satisfaction, quality, and product innovation.
Our Operating Principles
- Welcome opportunities and challenges.
- Safety first and foremost.
- Practice ethical behavior.
- Act with integrity.
- Communicate openly and effectively.
- Know your customers (internal and external).
- Anticipate our customer's needs.
- Growth through teamwork.
- Initiate improvement.
- Need to recognize team member contributions.
- Get it right the first time.
- Make decisions that are balanced in the best interest of our employees, customers, and WS Packaging Group.
- Complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- Always strive for continuous improvement.
- Work is an important part of life and should be fun.
- Employees are our greatest asset.
- Be friendly and fair to our customers and fellow employees.
- Act responsibly with regard to employee safety, the community, and the environment.
CultureAt WS Packaging Group Inc. we offer a friendly, flexible work environment.
ServicesWS Packaging Group is an industry leader with over forty five years of experience in printing and flexible packaging for retail, commercial, and industrial markets. Our wide range of capabilities and services include:
- Pressure sensitive labels
- Glue applied labels
- Folded cartons
- Printed tape
- Response marketing items for direct mail
- Game and sweepstake printed products
- Thermal transfer labels and printers
- Label application equipment
- Security tags
- RFID solutions
- Manufacturing facilities across the U.S. and Mexico