Private Consulting 51 - 200 Employees 7 Active Jobs
Veritude is able to match candidates with great career opportunities in top companies across the country because of our strong, in some cases exclusive relationships and commitment to working with only the best from both sides of the job market. We have honed our approach for more than 20 years, and we have proven our value to candidates and clients with each assignment we place.
The right job for the right individual. The difference between Veritude and other staffing companies is immediately noticeable. We consider not only a candidate's professional and technical skills, but their personal strengths, goals and career ambitions as well. It is only through this process that Veritude can ensure the best fit for our candidates and our corporate clients.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Care, and Hospital Indemnity, Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Plans
- Veritude 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to address personal concerns such as: stress management, relationships, parenting, anxiety and depression and many others.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability and Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance Plans
- Access to competitive auto and home insurance rates
- Referral Bonus Opportunities
There are two ways to get started with Veritude. Our jobs database allows you to browse detailed descriptions of all opportunities and use our search tool to find jobs in your specific field. You can also apply online when you spot a job that interests you, or submit your candidate profile so that Veritude can notify you about job openings as they become available. You'll need about 15 - 20 minutes to register your online candidate profile with Veritude. You don't have to register to search jobs or join the Talent Network.
Veritude Assessment: Taking stock of what matters most. The attention we give in assessing the skills, goals and needs of our associates is what makes Veritude unique. Our approach places a high value on each individual candidate's experience, background, and professional and personal goals. It's how we've built our relationships and reputation, and it's why top companies and job candidates choose to work with us.