- We are the largest provider of behavioral and mental health services in Cecil County.
- Our staff includes psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed social workers, licensed professional counselors, and clinical nurses.
- We serve over 5,000 individuals annually with behavioral/mental health concerns and provide nearly 2,500 individuals with community education services.
- We accept medical assistance and Medicare, most commercial insurances, and private pay clients.
- We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization—donations to which are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Not ready to apply?
Mission Vision and Values
Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc. provides a broad and expanding range of high quality behavioral health and community services.
Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc. will improve the quality of life of everyone we serve through excellent behavioral health and supportive community services, excellent management and operational supports, and an inviting environment, that results in highly satisfied and healthier clients.
The values of Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc. guide and shape the actions of staff and clients. The primary values are respect and integrity.
Respect is demonstrated by professional interactions which display dignity, compassion, and sensitivity. Services are client-centered, strength-based, and grounded in personal choice.
Integrity is demonstrated by unity of purpose and method throughout the system of care. It is accomplished through coordination of effort, flexibility in responsiveness, and accountability at every level of the organization.
UBCSS offers competitive pay and benefits, some of which include:
- three weeks vacation
- 403b with company match
- life Insurance
- short term and long term disability insurance
- flexible spending plans