We believe that secure relationships with responsive and respectful adults can provide the basis for a lifelong love of learning. Our dedicated and highly trained teachers focus on creating these nurturing relationships that allow children to feel valued and empowered.
The heart of Tutor Time is our teachers and support staff.
Our teachers come from a variety of backgrounds, but they all have a few things in common: love for education, a passion for teaching and a dedication to providing the best possible experience for the development and education of children.
Not ready to apply ?
There are many benefit options available to full and part-time employees. (Part-time schedules can vary, up to 30 hours per week depending on your availability.) We offer you a fun and challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all team members.
We also offer ALL employees:
- Dental and vision insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance available
- Short disability insurance
- Childcare discount
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee referral bonuses
- Electronic pay options
- Group prepaid legal assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Identity Theft coverage
- Pet insurance
- Employee discounts on travel, computers and many more national and local retailers
School staff employees also have access to:
- CDA assistance
- Three day orientation prior to working in a classroom
- Annual professional development day
- Regular staff trainings
- Advancement opportunities into management
Full-time positions may also be eligible for:
- Health insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Education assistance
- Paid time off
- Flexible health care and dependent care spending accounts
Our CompanyTutor Time was established in 1988 in Boca Raton, Florida. We have more than 200 corporate and franchise schools throughout the United States, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Portugal. Tutor Time is a subsidiary of Learning Care Group Inc., the second-largest for-profit provider of early childhood care and educational services in the United States.
As a leader in child education and family solutions, we are committed to developing innovative educational solutions.
Through our leadership and passion, we will:
- Provide a safe, caring and enriched environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child.
- Develop lifelong relationships, create family solutions and enhance the quality of life for our families.
- Provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires excellence and encourages the contribution of all our members.
- Provide superior support and service to our schools and leverage technology to develop innovative learning products and solutions.
We fulfill our mission with honesty, trust, a passion for excellence and the same love of learning we instill in our students.
Our EmployeesLooking for teachers that share your passion for education? You’ll find them in a Tutor Time classroom. Our schools are staffed by dedicated professionals with the training, skills and enthusiasm to create engaging learning environments that help children reach their highest potential. We strive to offer the highest quality education by providing our teachers with ongoing training and educational assistance, so that both teachers and students are continuously challenged with the most current learning materials. All Tutor Time educators:
- Meet the certification standards set by each state.
- Are required to complete an extensive training program that provides further insight on child-care and child-development issues before they enter a classroom.
- Receive training that provides them with a deep understanding of our standards and curriculum.
- Are required to complete additional training every year to enhance curriculums for math and science as well as communication with families.
Whether you’re a recent graduate from an early childhood education field or a dedicated teacher with years of experience, Tutor Time has an opportunity for you. We believe in training and developing our employees to help them reach their maximum potential as well as their career goals. Through opportunities such as our tuition reimbursement program to our Professional Development days, we constantly focus on building the experience and education of each and every employee. Joining the Learning Care Group team entitles our employees to a list of benefit options to go along with our training and advancement opportunities!