Turner Construction Company is recognized as the leading general builder in the U.S. The company’s 5000+ employees perform work on more than 1,500 buildings projects each year. According to Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors Sourcebook, Turner is the nation’s largest builder in the green, healthcare, education, commercial buildings market.
- Yankee Stadium, Bronx, N.Y.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame, Charlotte, N.C.
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai, U.A.E., the tallest building in the world
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Sustainment Center of Excellence at Fort Lee, Va.
- The Hearst Tower, New York, N.Y.
- Sacramento International Airport Terminal B Modernization Program –Airside Concourse project, Sacramento, Calif.
- The Art Institute of Chicago, Modern Wing, Chicago, Ill.
- The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Mortimer B. Zuckerman Research Center and the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Breast and Imaging Center, New York, N.Y.
- National World War II Memorial, Washington, D.C.
- The Lincoln Center Development Project, renovation of the Julliard School and Alice Tully Hall, New York, N.Y.
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business, Palo Alto, Calif.
- Great American Tower at Queen City Square, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Yale-New Haven Hospital North Pavilion / Cancer Hospital, New Haven, Conn.