Private 50 Active Jobs
Liz Elting and Phil Shawe met at New York University Stern School of Business in 1991. Having spent several years working in the translation industry, Ms. Elting felt there was a need for a service-minded enterprise that could deliver complex projects quickly and accurately. In 1992, Elting and Shawe founded TransPerfect to fill that gap. Their mission: to provide the highest quality language services to leading businesses worldwide. With no external financing, TransPerfect grew from its beginnings as a two-person company operating out of a dorm room into one of the world's most reputable language and business services companies.
Career OpportunitiesWe are seeking outstanding and diverse candidates with a wide range of backgrounds to help our clients operate more effectively on a global level.
- Diverse, challenging, and rewarding career opportunities
- Culture of growth and profitability
- Broad international presence
- Relationships with leading organizations around the world
- Entrepreneurial spirit in a global organization
Contact Us3 Park Avenue, 39th Fl
New York, NY 10016