Towne Air Freight is a full service transportation company that has been in business for over 45 years specializing in the handling of time sensitive air freight and LTL shipments for both commercial accounts and the airfreight industry. Towne Air Freight is the largest full-service Provider of air freight trucking services in the United States with over 60 terminals throughout the nation and we are still growing.
- At least 1 year of driving experience
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Class A CDL required for O/O Tractor Trailer Drivers and Class B required for Straight Truck Drivers
- Truck must be 10 years or newer
- Must have had a USDOT inspection within the last 30 days or willing to obtain
- HAZMAT preferred - will reimburse those willing to obtain
- No major Felonies within the last 5 years
- No major (serious or disqualifying) traffic violations within the last 3 years. This includes: - Excessive speeding over 15 mph - Reckless driving - Improper lane changes - Hit and Run or failure to report an accident - Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs - Following a vehicle too closely
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Network!
Click here to Join - http://www.jobs.net/jobs/Towne-Air-Freight/en-us/join