Welcome to The So Cal Group, a leader in outsourced customer acquisition. The So Cal Group is dedicated to helping our Fortune 500 and 100 clients in their pursuit to acquire new business. We have proven that a firm handshake, a great smile, and clear communication are the most effective tools in acquiring and retaining lifetime customers for our clients.
- The So Cal Group's mission is to become a global leader in the outsourced sales and marketing industry by taking a genuine and passionate interest in the growth of our people and our clients.
- We will continue to expand and increase our influence on the domestic and international stage, while constantly developing our leadership roles in the for-profit and non-profit sectors.
- Through our vision, our competitive drive to be the best, and our unrelenting work ethic, we will make our positive mark on the world by making a positive mark in the lives of every individual or organization we come in contact with.
CultureWhat is the culture like at The So Cal Group?
• Fast-paced environment due to ambitious expansion plans and aggressive client demands.
• Supportive, but competitive environment. Most of our team members come from highly competitive backgrounds.
• Growth obsessed. The personal and professional growth of our individual team members is paramount to us.
• Travel is not required, but is certainly encouraged. The So Cal Group attends events throughout the year nationwide such as leadership and management retreats around the country, as well as many leadership development courses and seminars locally and nationally.
• Extremely team oriented. The So Cal Group participates in many events outside of the office together, whether it be spending time together socially, playing in sports leagues, or getting involved with philanthropic organizations.
• We are a growing organization that was built on entrepreneurial principles. Our culture thus supports and encourages a very entrepreneurial mindset. We are looking for candidates who possess the following attributes: self motivated, great communication skills (written/verbal), management ability, natural influence, highly ambitious and goal-oriented.
See what employees say about working for The So Cal Group
The So Cal Group Gives BackBeing successful in business is one thing. Using your success as a tool to help positively impact the world is another. We strive to do both.
Contact UsThe So Cal Group
2291 West 205th Street, Suite 101
Torrance, California 90501