Private Education - Teaching - Administration 5,000 - 10,000 Employees
School Overview Developmental Guidelines are the key component of The Goddard School’s F.L.EX.SM Learning Program and form the basis of unique, age-appropriate lesson plans brought to life for each child in fun and imaginative ways. Our AdvancED and Middle States accredited program is based on the simple fact that every child has a special and individual learning style. Goddard's professional teachers understand this and they support the nurturing and learning each child wants and needs to foster their self-esteem and help them set the foundation for a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle. Our Schools are designed to reveal each child's full learning potential and prepare them for long-term success in school and in life.
PhilosophyUnlike other early learning programs, our core philosophy truly celebrates the individual potential of each child. The Goddard School is dedicated to encouraging a lifelong love of learning by:
- Offering a wide range of enriching activities to meet the individual needs of each child;
- Focusing on building each child's emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills;
- Offering multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment;
- Complying with Quality Assurance Reviews and parent surveys conducted by GSI;
- Supporting the professional development of teachers through early childhood education training;
- Offering open communication with families in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.