Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. The system's primary service area consists of 16 counties in north central Texas, home to more than 6.2 million people.
Texas Health was formed in 1997 with the assets of Fort Worth-based Harris Methodist Health System and Dallas-based Presbyterian Healthcare Resources. Later that year, Arlington Memorial Hospital joined the Texas Health system.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians* with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health Resources, a 2012 Top Ten Best Places to Work by both the Dallas Business Journal and Dallas Morning News, we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement for eligible employees
- Wellness and Career Development Programs
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Adoption Assistance, On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.