Founded and incorporated in 1998, SYSTEMTEC is a provider of contracted information technology services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and state and local governments. Our services and capabilities are directed at application and infrastructure, from overall project management to the defined work phases of a systems development life cycle: planning, building, testing, and running.
Our Client base is heaviest within the vertical markets of healthcare, insurance, product engineering, government, financial services, energy, manufacturing and distribution. In 2011, to further implement our vertical strategy, SYSTEMTEC launched our Healthcare Information Technology (HCIT) Practice. This practice provides quality functional, technical, management and leadership solutions to organizations in the private, public and government sectors.
We are headquartered in Columbia, SC, at 246 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 301, with full branch offices in Charlotte, NC, and Greensboro, NC, and recruiting offices in Atlanta, GA, Greenville, SC, and Raleigh, NC.
- Health Care Coverage: Coverage is under a PPO Plan with a cost of $47.50 to eligible employees. Options are available for family and single dependent coverage.
- Dental Care Coverage: Plan includes 100% coverage for preventive care and a nominal deductible for basic care.
- Vision Insurance: Guardian VSP plan benefits include $20 eye exams, $120 material allowances and $20 material copy.
- Group Life Insurance: Employees may receive group term life insurance in the amount of $50,000.00. This coverage is provided at no charge to eligible employees.
- Long-Term Disability Coverage: This policy pays up to sixty percent (60%) of your monthly salary after 90 days of disability. This coverage is provided at no charge to eligible employees.
- Short-Term Disability Coverage: This policy pays up to sixty percent (60%) of your weekly salary after 7 days of disability and includes maternity coverage. This coverage is provided at no charge to eligible employees.
- Supplemental Life Insurance: Employees may purchase additional life insurance (Term or Universal Life) for themselves, spouse and children at affordable rates.
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical Reimbursement and Dependent Reimbursement): The Flexible Spending Account (FSA) is an employee funded account used to pay the cost of medical expenses not reimbursed by the health plan and dependent care expenses. The maximum contribution to the Medical Reimbursement account it $1,500 per year. Maximum Dependent Care is $5,000 per year.
- Cancer Insurance: Employees may purchase flexible Cancer coverage with varying benefit levels plus the option to add specific, supplemental coverage at low rates.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Employees may contribute up to the federally allowed amount of their pre-tax earnings into a plan consisting of 50+ investment options. SYSTEMTEC matches half of the first 5% contributed by an employee.
- Paid Time Off: 12 days of paid leave each year for vacations, sick time, and personal time. 15 days each year after two years of service with the company.
- Holidays: At least 9 paid holidays each year.
- Referral Program: SYSTEMTEC offers a minimum of $500.00 for each referral that is subsequently hired by the company.
- Target Hours Bonus: Employees that work all of the target work hours during a quarter receive a $100.00 bonus.
- Training and Education: Job related training and education may be reimbursed up to $1,000 annually. Job specific training is provided on an as needed basis.