Since our humble beginning in 1989, Stericycle has focused on helping businesses protect people and brands, promote health, and safeguard the environment.Leadership in Regulated Medical Waste
Our primary business comprises disposal services for medical and biohazardous waste. We serve hospitals, laboratories, physician practices, dental clinics, long-term care facilities, as well as numerous other businesses, facilities, and healthcare providers that generate sharps or potentially infectious material. Within the United States, we maintain the nation’s largest network of medical waste transport vehicles, collection sites, and treatment facilities. Globally, we operate medical waste services in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Romania, Spain, and Portugal.
In addition to medical waste services, Stericycle also offers specialized waste disposal services to healthcare facilities and other businesses, such as:
We have expanded our service offerings into additional business-to-business (B-to-B) areas:
- Our Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS division provides the nation’s most comprehensive collection of brand protection services, including recall and retrieval services, mystery shopping, and sustainability solutions. We serve manufacturers of pharmaceutical, medical device, durable goods, and consumer goods with customized solutions to maintain brand integrity either proactively for quality assurance or reactively in recall situation.
- Our Communication Solutions provide customized, critical communication services in Healthcare and multiple Commercial industries.We have leveraged three leading call center services brands and invested significant resources in infrastructure and team member training to further enhance our capabilities. Our operational excellence allows us to serve clients in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. As we take the burden off our clients for the communication portion of customer relations, you gain the freedom to focus on your core operational activities and experience stable growth.
Through our many service offerings, we help our customers protect the safety of their workforce and their brands. We continuously strive to:
- Improve the efficiency of our operations
- Enhance our customers’ experience while maintaining our emphasis on safety and regulatory compliance
- Focus on growth opportunities that meet the additional needs of our customers
Career OpportunitiesWe value team members as much as customers
Stericycle is always seeking team members who demonstrate passion for serving our customers and a firm commitment to protecting people and reducing risk.
Our fast growth means that Stericycle is an exciting place to work with plenty of opportunity for talented people. As a Stericycle team member, you'll face new opportunities and challenges each day that require you to be flexible, innovative, and always improving in your pursuit to better serve customers.
Meaningful Opportunities Across the United States
Our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, synergy, commitment, and partnership. We believe in and practice our philosophy of "One Team. One Goal." - a single culture that is dedicated to individual and team performance in service of our customers. We're committed to an environment of learning, where people can grow and develop, innovative ideas take root, and new approaches are valued.
Make a Difference at Stericycle
At Stericycle, we help our customers by providing solutions that protect people and brands, promote health, and safeguard the environment. Environmental protection and support of sustainable solutions for our company and for yours are critical components of our services. Stericycle is committed to capturing new opportunities for sustainable growth by:
- Providing services that sustain people, our customers, and the environment for the future
- Managing our internal operations in socially and environmentally responsible ways
- Continually striving to identify new modalities that minimize environmental impact
For further information, please contact us: Stericycle, Inc. 28161 North Keith Drive Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 Toll Free: (800) 643-0240 Fax: (847) 367-9493