We’re looking for new members to join our team. Sisters of Providence Health System realizes that health care is a dynamic and rapidly changing profession, to which we are deeply committed. We know that our employees are our biggest attribute and that is why our goal is to become the health care employer of choice in Western Massachusetts.
Sisters of Providence Health System strives to attract talented and highly motivated people to become part of our team. This team approach allows nurses, doctors, support staff, volunteers and administrators to work in a collaborative manner which results in the “team” striving to deliver the very best health care to our patients.
Job opportunities are available at all of our medical facilities (acute care, rehabilitation, behavioral health and extended/home care/long-term care). We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
To find out about all of our available positions, please check our on-line job postings or stop by the Human Resources department (Mercy Medical Center or Providence Behavioral Health Hospital). Sisters of Providence Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
Sisters of Providence Health System offers some of the most competitive salaries and benefits in the region, including:
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Continuing Education
- Credit Union (located on-campus)
- Dental Care Program
- Direct Deposit
- Earned Time Off Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Care Program
- Incentives for Per-Diems
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Preceptorship Program
- PROSPER - Retirement Savings Plan (403B/401K with employer match).
- Referral Bonus Program
- Shift Differential Pay
- Sign-on Bonus (for some programs)
- Tax Sheltered Annuity
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voluntary Cancer Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Care Program
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Bi-weekly Paychecks
- Mercy Wellness Centers (health club discounts)
- Eyesight Optical and Eyesight and Surgery Associates (Optical Shop 25% discount)
271 Carew Street,
Springfield, MA 01102