BenefitsIn addition to a competitive salary package, we offer:
- Comprehensive health plans that include medical, dental, and vision;
- Complementary and alternative medicine coverage (CAM) to include naturopaths, nutritional counseling, acupuncture, and massage therapy; Wellness & fitness reimbursements paid twice a year, up to $450 annually
- 401(k) with company match as well as an automatic contribution of 1% of an employee’s eligible compensation paid by Rogers regardless of whether an employee contributes or not;
- Participation in discretionary bonus plan; Employee stock ownership plan; Generous vacation plan; Flexible work arrangements
- Life Insurance – 3x base for salaried employees at no cost;
- Strong work/family and employee assistance programs;
- Tuition reimbursement, up to $5,250 annually for undergrad and up to $15K annually for graduate; Various employee discounts; Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, Ford Partnership program, and local discount programs
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Rogers Employees Federal Credit Union
To review our current positions we are
recruiting for, visit us athttp://www.rogerscorp.com/careers
Why join Rogers?
Rogers is a great place to work. A large number of our U.S. employees have been with us more than 10 years which creates a great blend of expertise and creativity that makes us successful. It is Rogers’ Core Belief that we treat others with dignity and respect, and will value their ideas, provide honest feedback and foster individual growth in a workforce of diversity.
We also cultivate an environment for professional development and opportunities for advancement.
Salary or Base Pay. Rogers provides competitive compensation based upon market data, the position, experience and individual employee performance.
Bonus Programs. Eligible employees may receive bonuses based on company, business unit and/or individual performance.