Based in Cudahy, Wisconsin, Roadrunner Transportation Systems (RRTS) is a leading transportation and logistics services provider offering a full suite of solutions. We are a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol ‘RRTS’. From 21 strategically located terminals nationwide, we’re a single-source provider, offering customized LTL, Truckload, Expedited, Third-Party Logistics (3PL) and Specialized Service solutions to more than 35,000 customers in North America. The Roadrunner Transportation goal is to provide a superior level of quality, service, and communication. We strive to furnish timely pickup and delivery, ensuring our customers' shipments arrive on-time and in the condition they were received. Roadrunner Truckload is comprised of the following operating companies:
- Bruenger Transport: A nationwide provider of refrigerated truckload services based in Wichita, Kansas.
- R&M Transportation: A nationwide provider of refrigerated truckload services based in Omaha, NE.
- D&E Transport: A specialized flatbed carrier with nationwide services focused on steel, lumber, food and agricultural products located in Clearwater, Minnesota.
- Roadrunner Intermodal Services: A nationwide provider of intermodal and ocean dray transportation.
- Sargent: Refrigerated and dry van transportation/logistics services nationwide.
- Morgan Southern: A dry van truckload and related services provider nationwide
- CTW: Provider of refrigerated and logistics services primarily servicing the entire east coast
Independent ContractorsREAL SUCCESS.
Sign on with Roadrunner and get moving
with steady miles and higher earnings.
We're looking for independent
contractors who are ready to average
1,750 miles per trip:
teams, solos and fleet owners.
Ready to take control of your
loads and home time?
Get started right here.
Contact UsContact Us:
Roadrunner Transportation Services, Inc
4900 S. Pennsylvania Ave
PO Box 8903
Cudahy, WI 53110-8903