everything we do, we connect people to an extraordinary experience. We
do this by creating an exceptional experience at every point of contact
with our customers and with our employees.
Rise Broadband which is comprised of the nation’s largest fixed wireless
network, is dedicated to providing reliable high-speed Internet and
phone service, which enables customers to connect with the people and
things they value most. In doing so, Rise helps close the digital
divide by offering rural and suburban homes and businesses a competitive
choice for quality, affordable service.
Our goal is to enrich
the lives of our customers with our innovative services, quality and
responsiveness. We also place a high value on our employees and invest
in their lives through various offered benefits. See how we reward our
employees through our Benefits.
At Rise Broadband you will find
many career opportunities that will challenge your skills and grow your
career, but all require service minded, “people first” oriented,
excellent communication skills, and motivated team players. If you’re
ready to jump start your career with a wireless leader feel free to join
- Group Term Life Insurance ($50k minimum)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment ($50k minimum)
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- PTO (Starts at 14 days per year)
- Holidays (8 paid holidays per year)
- Free Wireless Internet and VoIP Service & discounts for family
Employer and Employee Contributed
- Medical (Two options: PPO and High Deductible)
- Dental (Two options, including orthodontia)
- Additional Life Insurance and AD&D
- Accident Coverage
- Cancer Coverage
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - medical and dependent care
- Retirement Savings Plan - 401(k)
Career OpportunitiesPlease visit our Career Center for all openings
According to a recent Reader’s Digest/Yahoo! poll – Ninety-five percent of American families are now online, with adults spending an average of five hours a day at home on the computer. More and more Internet content becomes available every day. This is dramatically increasing your need for reliable broadband Internet.
Rise Broadband, headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, is the nation’s largest fixed wireless broadband service provider, delivering high-speed Internet and digital voice services to nearly 200,000 residential and commercial customers across 15 states. We provide the best choice for home or business broadband Internet and telephone service. We make selecting the right plan for any lifestyle or business fun and easy.
Today you can watch nearly all the movies and shows you want to see without the added monthly expense of cable or satellite TV. As a matter of fact connected households like yours have been “cutting the cable” at an increasing rate each year.
The company’s fixed wireless technology:
• Offers expanded broadband coverage in previously under-served and un-served areas
• Delivers Internet speeds between 3 Mbps and 1 Gbps – comparable to or exceeding DSL, cable, and fiber
• Provides households and businesses with a competitive alternative to phone, satellite and cable providers
Contact UsRise Broadband
400 Inverness Parkway, Suite 330
Englewood, Colorado 80112
Phone – 303-705-6522
Fax – 303-705-6523
Parent company JAB Broadband was incorporated in 2005 and previously operated as Skybeam, Digis, T6, Prairie iNet and Rhino Communications. All names were re-branded under the Rise name in 2015.