- We are a 90+ year old company that builds, buys, owns and manages luxury apartment communities nationwide.
- Our residents expect immaculate surroundings and a carefree luxury lifestyle which we deliver in our planned communities.
- Community is the word we use to describe our living environments because it's what we try and foster at each of our locations. The resident experience at Richdale extends beyond the four walls of the apartment home...friendly professional service teams, planned resident activities and functions, and relaxing park-like courtyards and amenities, offer our residents more.
- Unlike most management companies, we own our properties and we are proud to live where we work – this is our home too! Approximately 20% of our full time associates, including several members of our executive management team, live at our communities, and we're dedicated to providing an outstanding living experience for everyone of our residents.
- We're also proud to give back to the communities at large where our apartment communities are located. We recognize the importance of partnering with non-profit organizations within all of our markets to give back, and improve the cities in which we live and work to help those in need.
- Flexible Spending Account
A flexible spending program allows employees to set aside pre-tax dollars to help pay for medical, child care and other eligible expenses, with the convenience of a debit card. The program effectively saves participants countless dollars in taxes.
Paid vacations and holidays are part of the employee benefits package. Paid holidays and the amount of vacation allowed is based on start date of employment and years of service.
- Health Club and Pool Benefits
Employees are permitted to use the fitness centers and swimming pools at several of The Richdale Group’s apartment communities at no cost.
- Employee Resident Program
This program allows employees who choose to live with us certain advantages above and beyond those offered other residents.
Contact UsCorporate Offices
10040 Regency Circle, Suite 200
Omaha, NE 68114