Established in 1866, The Reynolds and Reynolds Company offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built to work together for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
To learn more about what we do please watch this short video!
We strive to provide an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation.
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7000 per hire.
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days.
- Strong focus on promotion from within.
- Professional development and technical training programs.
- Exciting company sports leagues, including softball, volleyball, soccer, and more.
- Company-sponsored events including the Family Picnic, Company Cook-Off, and volunteer opportunities.
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and more.
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner at our Headquarters, Houston, and College Station locations.
- World-class dining facilities with a variety of options and daily specials at our Headquarters, Houston, and College Station locations.
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardio room, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker facilities at Headquarters and College Station.
- Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, greeting cards, reading materials, and a large assortment of snacks (Headquarters location).
- On-site Credit Union and ATM (Headquarters location).
Core ValuesReynolds' Core Values guide our behavior and our business; they describe our culture and play a significant role in our success. The test of a company’s values is not what is written or said, but what is accomplished every day – and how. These values help set us apart from competitors… and make us an employer-of-choice for world-class, highly talented people.
We act with passion for the customer. We work with passion to anticipate and understand our markets and customers. We use our expertise to deliver innovative and quality solutions and services that help our customers solve their business challenges.
We believe associates are the sustainable competitive advantage.We believe that associates lead and leaders serve. We respect one another and diversity of thought and experience collaborating to create a positive environment that results in high performance and personal success.
We execute with excellence. We deliver products, services and solutions with excellence by balancing speed, quality and impact on customers, associates and Reynolds.
We maintain the highest standard of integrity. We are open and honest with each other and our customers. We do the right things for the right reasons.
- We deliver profitable growth. We execute with a constant focus on profitability for short term and long term success. We make every decision with the understanding that Reynolds’ success depends on the actions of every Reynolds associate.
Once you begin your career at Reynolds, we offer a number of opportunities for you to learn more about our company, our history, and our leadership. These opportunities include our New Associate Orientation program, internal training classes, company and team informational meetings, leadership-to-associate exchanges, and associate-focused corporate communications.
Reynolds also promotes associate camaraderie outside of work through company-sponsored sports leagues and tournaments, family picnics full of food and wide-ranging festivities, entertaining and good-spirited cook-off contests, team and family social outings, and more.
In addition, the company is committed to a culture that celebrates and encourages community involvement and volunteerism. To learn more about what it’s like to work at Reynolds, please visit our blog!
DiversityReynolds and Reynolds is firmly committed to growing and fully leveraging diversity in all aspects of our business for our competitive advantage and our common good.
We believe in the power of diversity. We've seen what happens when people from diverse backgrounds and experiences combine their unique talents to unlock bold new ideas. The results are transforming - both for our people and our performance.
We are actively engaged in building and nurturing a diversity-friendly, inclusive environment. One that seeks out, welcomes and values diverse people, diverse thinking, and diverse solutions for our business.
For more than a decade, Reynolds has worked with car companies to ensure that minority dealers receive the highest level of training and the most efficient technology solutions available to improve their businesses. Reynolds was the first information management company to create a dedicated Automotive Diversity Department to identify new ways to partner with minority retailers and car companies, as well as the minority dealer associations.
We are a Preferred Vendor for all minority dealer associations and we are the market leading information solutions provider among all minority auto retailers.