QTC is the largest private provider of government-outsourced occupational health and disability examination services in the nation. Our more than 30-year history has been marked by a focus on delivering technology-driven examination solutions for our customers.
QTC employs more than 1,000 experienced clinical, corporate and operational associates including: case technicians, case coordinators, quality assurance specialist, and operations managers located within our regional offices, 60 company-owned clinic and military facilities. Our clinical staff includes physicians, RNs, LVNs, medical assistants, phlebotomists, radiographic technology technicians and various ancillary support personnel.
QTC partners with each customer to identify existing and forecasted program needs and delivers a full complement of employment-focused medical examination and diagnostic testing services. Since 2000, we have provided nearly one million physical examinations and two million diagnostic tests.
- Provide medical examinations and services to meet the requirements of: compensation and pension, pre-employment, occupational health, disability and retirement programs
- Serve Federal and State governments, municipalities, including the Department of Veterans Affairs, Federal Occupational Health Service, Department of Labor, and the Railroad Retirement Board
Benefits of Working For QTC Management - A Lockheed Martin Co.
- Medical, Dental and Vision (for Full-Time and Part Time Employees)
- Life and AD&D
- Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Benefits (FSA & Dependent Care)
- Voluntary Life
- Short-term Disability
- 401k (*Employer Matching)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Educational Assistance (After 1st year of employment)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Bonus Program
Equal Opportunity Employer
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under Section 503, being a disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era, protected veteran status, or other eligible veteran.