McCoy NationaLease is a part of The McCoy Group, which was founded in 1958 by Robert McCoy in Shullsburg, Wisconsin. Today the company is still family owned and is operated under the leadership of the McCoy family. Corporate offices are located in Dubuque, Iowa.
Why Should You Lease?
- Professional assistance in choosing the right trucks for your business
- Run state-of-the-art cost efficient equipment
- Improved image with newer, cleaner equipment
- Improved fuel and equipment efficiency
- No down payment
- Lower cost
- Guaranteed costs - no surprises
- 100% tax deductible payments
- Predictable transportation costs
- Volume purchasing by McCoy NationaLease reduces your costs
- Preserves working capital
- Let us handle all the details of
- Complete D.O.T. compliant maintenance files
- Mileage and fuel tax reporting
- Fuel permits
- Federal Highway use tax
A variety of programs allow us to provide the best service possible to customers in Iowa and Wisconsin, as well as truckers passing through the area. Our express assessment program at many of our locations means we’ll diagnose your truck within two hours of your arrival, letting you know exactly what to expect so you can make a decision.
At a few of our locations, we also have a collision center to serve drivers throughout the area. If you need to make a sleep truck into a day truck or a new coat of paint, our collision center can handle it. We do complete overhauls on all models of trucks, including Freightliner, Western Star, and many more.