Our Learning Centers foster independence, problem-solving and curiosity by allowing children to choose their own activities and experiment with materials in different ways. La Petite Academy teachers and staff come from a variety of education backgrounds, but they all have a few things in common: a love for education, a passion for teaching and a dedication to providing the best possible experience for your children.
La Petite Academy teachers give individual attention to each child to help plan a curriculum that meets each child’s specific developmental needs. This ongoing, daily assessment is an essential part of knowing the right type and amount of activities that will encourage continual growth and learning.
Not ready to apply ?
There are many benefit
options available to full and part-time employees. (Part-time schedules
can vary, up to 30 hours per week depending on your availability.) We
offer you a fun and challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires
professional excellence and encourages contributions by all team members.
We also offer ALL
- Dental and vision insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance available
- Short disability insurance
- Childcare discount
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee referral bonuses
- Electronic pay options
- Group prepaid legal assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Identity Theft coverage
- Pet insurance
- Employee discounts on travel, computers and many more
national and local retailers
School staff employees
also have access to:
- CDA assistance
- Three day orientation prior to working in a classroom
- Annual professional development day
- Regular staff trainings
- Advancement opportunities into management
Full-time positions may
also be eligible for:
- Health insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Education assistance
- Paid time off
- Flexible health care and dependent care spending
La Petite Academy was established in 1968, with the purchase of seven university-sponsored schools. A pioneer in education-based care, La Petite Academy formulated the Journey Curriculum, which sets the standard for early childhood education. In 2007, we became part of the Learning Care Group family. Learning Care Group is one of the largest providers of early childhood care and educational services in the United States.
As a leader in child education and family solutions, we are committed to developing innovative educational solutions. Through our leadership and passion, we will:
· Provide a safe, caring and enriched environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child.
· Develop lifelong relationships, create family solutions and enhance the quality of life for our families.
· Provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires excellence and encourages the contribution of all our members.
· Provide superior support and service to our schools and leverage technology to develop innovative learning products and solutions.
As we have grown, we’ve developed significant resources, such as our own Education Department to set programs and curriculums, as well as top training and professional development for our teachers. Each Academy operates the way any good neighborhood business does. We know our community and we understand how best to serve the parents and children who live there.