Job Shop, Inc., was founded in Augusta, Ga. In 1979 and is a 100% women owned and locally operated corporation. Owners Bonnie McCormick, Founder and CEO, and Cynthia Kelly, President, specialized in permanent placement services focusing on the local Metro- Augusta market. Placement services included encompassed entry-level positions, office/administrative, professional, management, and technical.
The success of the Augusta, Georgia office combined with a number of clients located right across the state line, prompted the decision to open the Aiken, South Carolina office February, 1985.
To accommodate the needs of Job Shop's clients, Job Shop developed Augusta Staffing Associates and Aiken Staffing Associates in 1985, truly making Job Shop a full service provider in the staffing industry. Augusta Staffing Associates and Aiken Staffing Associates both provide temporary, long term, short term, flexible, and temp to hire staffing.
Today, Job Shop continues to focus on the permanent placement, or the direct hire market, and has a strong track record placing candidates in the local area as well as placing professional and technical candidates in the Carolinas and Georgia areas. Job Shop has also been involved in several "start-ups " with Fortune 500 companies by locating and placing candidates from technician level to management level.
Job Shop Advantage
- Personal attention to your individual employment needs
- Permanent job opportunities at all levels
- Tremendous corporate client base
- Same day interviews & placement
- Positions available with no fees
- Confidential consultation
- Over 20 years of expertise in the permanent placement industry
- Access to exclusive job listings with many of our client companies