Private Architecture - Building Other Great Industries 23 Active Jobs
We’ve been in business without interruption since 1913, when a young civil engineer named Howard R. Green founded the firm as a sole proprietor. Over the next several decades, the firm grew and established a reputation for technical innovation, community leadership, and accountability to the business concerns of its clients. HR Green. is a professional engineering and technical consulting firm serving clients throughout the United States and beyond. We help public and private sector clients to design, construct, own and operate successful enterprises in five markets:
- Transportation – Planning, NEPA compliance, design and construction phase services for streets and highways, bridges, rail, ports and intermodal facilities.
- Water – Design, construction phase and operational services for potable and process water, wastewater and water resources management.
- Governmental Services – Comprehensive suite of program management services and software technologies to help federal, state and local agencies function more effectively and efficiently. Services include public-private partnership (P3) consulting, program management and community redevelopment.
- Senior Living – HR Green designs, constructs, owns and operates Windsor Manor Assisted Living Communities. Learn more at windsor-manor.com.
- Energy –Turn-key engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for clean, affordable power from solar, wind and methane.
- Land Development –HR Green uniﬁes engineering, surveying, construction, land planning, and landscape architecture consultants in a single, integrated team.
BenefitsHealth Insurance Benefits
- Coverage for health benefits effective immediately on first day of employment for employees, spouses, and eligible dependents
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care
- HR Green subsidizes the cost of health benefits
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Group Term Life
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Group Universal Life/Dependent Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Day Care
Paid time away from work
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteering Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Registration/Licensing and Certification
- Career Planning and Development
- Green University and Green Academy Professional Development
Career OpportunitiesHR Green is an entrepreneurial company that employs professionals who seek a high-performing, client-focused enterprise that leads in the markets it serves. We accomplish this by hiring highly motivated people who share our values and priorities.
Everything we do is accountable to the client’s business concerns. We are not only technical consultants; we are also business people, and we apply our business savvy to benefit our clients. We help them create viable facilities and healthy enterprises that pay off in the long run. We help clients achieve sustainable success.